



Meet Duncan, the new Great Dane who lives with our family in California and calls himself our Grandson, er... GrandDog. He is only 16 months old and weighs 140 pounds. Micheal has to set up chairs around the kitchen island to keep Duncan away from Krista while she cooks, because he loves to sidle up to her and lean all his weight against her to say "I Love You." The girls and their Dad are much happier people with a dog in their lives. Krista was not raised around dogs so it has taken a few MINUTES longer for her to learn to live with a dog, but she sounds smitten. Mike built him a dog house/shed/small house with a view of the mountains in their backyard. Papa and Grandma will be meeting him in a few weeks and hope he loves us, too. MA
How sweet Mom. I know Duncan will love you both as much as I love you and Dad.
ReplyDelete